Sunday, April 18, 2010

INTRODUCTION:
This picture shows apicture of Yu Yang Primary School's fitness corner.There is not alot of students there.

SENARIO1:CAUSE AND EFFECT
A girl has just fallen off the monkey bar.She seems to be bleeding profusely and is crying.
I think the boy beehind her might have forced her down.Another boy is running towards her.I think he is trying to help her.
I understand her pain.It is very painful.She had better wash her wound to prevent viruses from infecting her open wound.

SENARIO2:WRONG AND CONSEQUENCEs
Two boys are playing soccer here.It is the wrong place to play.
They should play soccer at a field as they mightinjure someone wh is unaware of flying footballs.

CONCLUSION:
I think the girl should find a teacher to help her bandage her wound,Fast.We should watch out for our safety so we would not get injured by flying footballs of other dangerous stuff.

1 comment:

  1. (NgKL) Eleen, I need my strategic book back, I have to 'update' it.

    ReplyDelete