Sunday, April 18, 2010

INTRODUCTIION:
This picture shows a staircase.I think this place is a school's staircase as i see students and teachers here.It must be recess tim

SENARIO:CAUSE AND EFFECT/WRONG AND CONSEQUENCE
A young boy is running down a staircase.Judging by the expression on his face,i think he must be running away from sth.
I think he is playing catching with a friend of his.What he is doing is wrong.He also knocked down a female teacher on his way down.The female teacher seem to be shocked.The pile of books she is carrying is falling down.Some students are helping the teacher to pick up the falling books.
That is quick thinking.They can prevent a mishap from happening.
The boy is about to knock into male teacher carrying a hot cup of cup noodles in his hand.If the boy knocks into him,he will scald not only but himself but also the boy.
I hope the boy would stop in time.

CONCLUSION:
The boy should be  more careful when he is going down the stairs.Eveyone should be more careful when going down the stairs.There could be any accidents happening on the stairs if we are not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment