INTRODUCTION:
This picture depicts a hospital.There are not alot ofpeople here.
SENARIO:WRONG AND CONSEQUENCE
An old man whose leg is in a cast,is lying on a hospital bed.
I think hemighthave fractured his leg.There is an efficient nurse showing concern for him.
He is smiling.There is a n angry lady beside him.I think she is the old man's daughter.I think the reason she is angry is because of two children who are running around,playing catching.What they are .doing is wrong.Theymight knock into sb.It is very dangerous.I think the lady would scold them for making such a ruckus in a hospital.They should keep quiet here.
CONCLUSION:
We should keep quiet and not play in s hospital.I wish the old man a speedy recovery so he can be discharged soon.A hospital is a great place.I t takes care of recovering patients and save lives.Therefore,we must be as quiet as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment