Today,its kinda shocking for me.I did not expect my result to be this...POOR.I was expecting at least a 70plus.Well,although i am kind of envious of my friends who got so much better results,i knew its all my fault.Although i thought i studied hard enough,its just one thing that is keeping back from achieving what i should get.I still do not know what it is,but i am going to figure it out.I hope it is before May.
LETS not discuss about studying.How about the environment?
Just now,when i was walking home,i noticed that there were some smoke or SOMETHING in the air.Iasked my grandfather what it was.He said that our neighbour Indonesia,is burning something,causing the air to become cloudy.It is bad for the environment as it causes air pollution.Dont they no about global warming?Actually,i did not beally take global warming really that serious.However ,when i reached home,mygranma said that her throat was very dry.I felt the same way too.I am actually shock that the smoke can pass from INDONESIA to SINGAPORE.I hope that the smoke will be gone soon.Otherwise ,it might affect our health.
No comments:
Post a Comment