Sorry for not bloggin for so long.
Today,MC confiscated our eng rescource files because we are not takin care or hmm...i dont know how to express it.Oh.Or because weare not usin her methods .I agree that sometimes we just leave her rescources in our files,not givin it much attention.BUT it is nearin the exam.May i request that at least some of the more sincere can have it back?J ust now,when i was walkin home,i heard some people sayin that they want their rescources back.As for me,i forgot to bring it.:(.
Another thing,u said we have to stop our studygroup and must ask your permission tocontinue it.I was shock that u said that.What i am goin to say means NO OFFENSE to MC.Its like we might have a study group since p5,and continued to p6.Its like our study group is our own.I know u have told our parents about our study group that its for studying or revisin purposes .Although there might be no improvement or a little or a little improvement,we sometimes do hw together,so if we have any problems,we can ask the person next to us easily.So may i request that we can continue our study group?
Please think about it again before givin an answer.PLS!I an begging u Miss Chia!Pls think about it.PLS SAY YES!
Don't worry. I'm not offended. You still don't understand why I'm doing what I do. How much sincerity am I expecting from you all? I asked the class three times how many have at least done 20% of what I've suggested. You saw how many stood up. I didn't even ask to see what they've done and I allow them to keep my file. I only expect 20%, so minimal and see how many have achieved that.
ReplyDeleteHow about the rest of the class? What do you understand by sincerity? It's not just empty talk. So don't tell me to give it back to the sincere people when they have no actions to prove that they are.
I've more respect for people who mean what they say and say what they mean. Not those who only talk and take things for granted and put in little effort and expect great results.
I gave many chances for the class to show me sincerity after I hinted many times but how many seriously show me that they truly treasure the resources and are desperate to want it back. How many? Tell me. So I would suggest that you better not talk on others behalf because you don't understand their true heart. Speak only for yourself.
About the study group, I just want to know if you are effective in a study group. If you only exists to do homework, I should think it's not a study group. It's just a group of people doing homework together. A study group is made up of people who aims to become effective and show progress in their growth when they get together. Right now, I'm not seeing any improvement in work ability or even attitude.
Hence, I think the class is wasting time if they are not being transformed in their attitude. If you want to do homework together then, call it a homework group. Studying has more meaning. It is not about doing homework. That's not studying.